Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

team eternity

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Eternal Soldiers are cleaning up! Keep your account active by posting in the roll call or your account will be disabled!

question about kniving people who have guns

Go down 
+2
pseudo
Krogoth
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Krogoth
Scrim Team
Scrim Team
Krogoth

question about kniving people who have guns Empty
PostSubject: question about kniving people who have guns   question about kniving people who have guns EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:05 am

I dont know if any of yous have noticed this but during my endeavors on DC when your knifing someone who has a gun sometimes its impossible for them to hit you. Im starting to think when youve got a knife its like the game gives you a chance to beat them lol. Or maybe people panic when someone has knife and cant concentrate on there aiming who knows. What are your thoughts everyone?
Back to top Go down
pseudo
Scrim Team
Scrim Team

PostSubject: Re: question about kniving people who have guns   question about kniving people who have guns EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 11:03 am

i have knife hacks now. yes i do and i am not sharing
Back to top Go down
http://manjamclan.com
Krogoth
Scrim Team
Scrim Team
Krogoth

PostSubject: Re: question about kniving people who have guns   question about kniving people who have guns EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:45 pm

im trying to turn my knife into a broken bottle aint goin well
Back to top Go down
TripN
Scrim Team
Scrim Team
TripN

PostSubject: Re: question about kniving people who have guns   question about kniving people who have guns EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 7:40 pm

its actually quite easy to knife some 1 with a gun there are some guns that arnt to easy to dodge but the game runs on a engine a grid so every gun has a hit box area if u can work out how to dodge certain guns ur set i wouldnt try this at long range lol pseudo
Back to top Go down
https://teameternity.forumotion.co.uk
pseudo
Scrim Team
Scrim Team

PostSubject: Re: question about kniving people who have guns   question about kniving people who have guns EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 7:09 am

if u stand still i can knife u long range oh yes i can
Back to top Go down
http://manjamclan.com
BlackRaven
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: question about kniving people who have guns   question about kniving people who have guns EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 8:10 pm

I think what happens is when someone pulls a knife on you, you hesitate then freak out hence shooting everywhere, Where as the knifer knows he only has to hit you once (twice if it clips) and your dead.
Back to top Go down
Sivart
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: question about kniving people who have guns   question about kniving people who have guns EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 8:08 am

I do the biggest noob thing ever I try and pull my knife but usally hit the ~ key and bring up the game log then end up standing still until i get killed
Back to top Go down
TripN
Scrim Team
Scrim Team
TripN

PostSubject: Re: question about kniving people who have guns   question about kniving people who have guns EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 3:13 pm

Sivart wrote:
I do the biggest noob thing ever I try and pull my knife but usally hit the ~ key and bring up the game log then end up standing still until i get killed
me to all the time dw
Back to top Go down
tigercorp
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
tigercorp

PostSubject: Re: question about kniving people who have guns   question about kniving people who have guns EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:04 pm

Krogoth wrote:
I dont know if any of yous have noticed this but during my endeavors on DC when your knifing someone who has a gun sometimes its impossible for them to hit you. Im starting to think when youve got a knife its like the game gives you a chance to beat them lol. Or maybe people panic when someone has knife and cant concentrate on there aiming who knows. What are your thoughts everyone?

I think ppl do freak out a little when the knife gets pulled at close range.

I enjoy knife wars but I've got 2 rules when someone pulls a knife on me:

1. Only if there's a bit of room between us. Been knifed too many times while pulling the knife out.
2. If you've just emptied your clip, pistol and then pull the knife - I'm gonna shoot your ass Smile
Back to top Go down
TripN
Scrim Team
Scrim Team
TripN

PostSubject: Re: question about kniving people who have guns   question about kniving people who have guns EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 8:00 pm

hahaha yea fair enough but is not expected as some will just shoot you. so wen you pull your knife out you do it at your own risk!
Back to top Go down
Krogoth
Scrim Team
Scrim Team
Krogoth

PostSubject: Re: question about kniving people who have guns   question about kniving people who have guns EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 12:08 am

theres a simple solution to the problem really. just go starwars and make the knife able to defect bullets back at the enemy like the lightsaber
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: question about kniving people who have guns   question about kniving people who have guns Empty

Back to top Go down

question about kniving people who have guns
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternity :: Members lounge :: Desert Combat chat-
Jump to: