Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

team eternity

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Eternal Soldiers are cleaning up! Keep your account active by posting in the roll call or your account will be disabled!

What's your all time favourite game..

Go down 
+2
Krogoth
tigercorp
6 posters
AuthorMessage
tigercorp
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
tigercorp

What's your all time favourite game.. Empty
PostSubject: What's your all time favourite game..   What's your all time favourite game.. EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 9:02 pm

in the history of the world, ever? Including consoles, PC's, handhelds, single and multiplayer?

Mine's easily Warcraft II Very Happy

ahhh... simple things for simple.... Surprised
Back to top Go down
Krogoth
Scrim Team
Scrim Team
Krogoth

PostSubject: Re: What's your all time favourite game..   What's your all time favourite game.. EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 4:16 pm

ermm I would most likely say DC or Red Alert 2 though i dont play it anymore it still has a special place in my heart Sad they farked up red alert 3 which sucks. i now use the RA3 collectors edition CDs as my beer coasters. EA killed the command and conquer series when they shut down westwood studios
Back to top Go down
Krogoth
Scrim Team
Scrim Team
Krogoth

PostSubject: Re: What's your all time favourite game..   What's your all time favourite game.. EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 4:18 pm

tigercorp wrote:
in the history of the world, ever? Including consoles, PC's, handhelds, single and multiplayer?

Mine's easily Warcraft II Very Happy

ahhh... simple things for simple.... Surprised

nawww that game was so cute warcraft 1 2 and 3 were awesome games unlike WoW pfft
Back to top Go down
Isosolys
Corporal
Corporal
Isosolys

PostSubject: Re: What's your all time favourite game..   What's your all time favourite game.. EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 1:56 am

probably Command and Conquer Generals Zero Hour......that game is the best invention of stratatataG ever invented.........and the invention of 1942 made the battlefield worth dying for for no reason Smile
Back to top Go down
Sivart
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: What's your all time favourite game..   What's your all time favourite game.. EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 8:20 am

DC for me - not that I have layed alot of games to compare with I used to play Starcraft years ago and enjoyed it .I Want to play a clan game Very Happy so we can take the thinking and team work up a level.
Back to top Go down
TripN
Scrim Team
Scrim Team
TripN

PostSubject: Re: What's your all time favourite game..   What's your all time favourite game.. EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 3:12 pm

we will
Back to top Go down
https://teameternity.forumotion.co.uk
4l7
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: What's your all time favourite game..   What's your all time favourite game.. EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 10:27 pm

Hmm.. dificult to be honest, but id say DC followed closely by Vietcong(1) and trailed by GTA ViceCity Smile
Back to top Go down
tigercorp
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
tigercorp

PostSubject: Re: What's your all time favourite game..   What's your all time favourite game.. EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 11:28 pm

lol just stumbled over my PS2 in a box Smile

got it purely to play Metal Gear Solid! I got hooked on this way back 1998 (I think???) - was doing the OE in London and my flatmate came back from Japan with a Japanese copy of MGS. We spent fricken weeks trying to get through it cos (as expected) it was all in Japanese Laughing
Back to top Go down
TripN
Scrim Team
Scrim Team
TripN

PostSubject: Re: What's your all time favourite game..   What's your all time favourite game.. EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 7:58 pm

hahaha yea that game was bad i was more into the resident evil saga
Back to top Go down
https://teameternity.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your all time favourite game..   What's your all time favourite game.. Empty

Back to top Go down

What's your all time favourite game..
Page 1 of 1